Sunday, April 1, 2012

Unconscious truth

It's been a very interesting few weeks dating Red. In particular, she's made clear in offhand discussion in the past that she doesn't much care for any bdsm shennanigans, but I've been unconsciously* slipping such little kink bits into our intimate time. Now I've think she's picked up on it and I think she's game... just not in the way that would flow more naturally with my kink.

When I get a bit tipsy, I'm more prone to throwing in the playful swat and groping her butt a bit. Actually threatened to give her a cute little hand on her butt (and gave her a few gentle swats :)) but she rolled off and tugged me to her so swatting her seems off the menu.

When she traded a swat though I didn't really squirm away from it. I just...*shrug*... sat there and thought a little bit about wiggling. Right now any interaction on either side of the spanko spectrum is pretty exciting , so I wasn't going to disuade her.

Fast forward, during a little hanky panky last night just teased with the idea of using something to tie my hands down to tease me.

Hmn.

These are interesting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment